Have you ever wanted to offer your team members a dog friendly work environment, but are not sure where to start?
Or are you an employee wanting to bring HR a new fun idea to make your workplace even more fun?
This is where Maggie comes in, combining over 10 years experience as an HR professional and experience as a certified dog trainer. With this one of kind program you will get the peace of mind that there is a safe way to offer this benefit and Maggie is here to support you on the way!
With this program you will get assistance with:
- Environmental set up
- Group class sessions online or in person (in-person is for Sioux Falls and surrounding areas only)
- Waiver templates (written by a South Dakota attorney for your team to sign)
- All the polices prewritten for your HR department, based on your company culture
- A FUN dog friendly office
- A unique benefit to attract the right candidates
- The benefits that come with allowing dogs in the workplace – increase retention, & increase creativity to name a few!
Learn more here:
To find out more about the Office Dog program and to sign up your office, contact Maggie Pearson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Coming Soon find an Office Dog Certified Instructor™ in your area, by clicking here:
Want to become a Certified Trainer? Learn more and sign up here: Click here
Lucky Pup Adventures Discount!
Once a company completes the program our friends over at Lucky Pup Adventures are willing to offer a discount to your team! That is right, if your employees while at work ( same location) book 3 or more walks the same day, they will get a discount! Learn more and\or become their client today: https://luckypupadventures.com/contact/