How to fly with your puppy Checklist
If you are about to fly with your puppy here are my must pack items:
- Sherpa Bag Link here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000FLETX8/ref=as_sl_pc_tf_til?tag=tenacious00-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=e73d3d62f0ce021fb7505694967400b4&creativeASIN=B000FLETX8)
- Washable soaker pad to line the Sherpa bag with. Link here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00M0PRKRE/ref=as_sl_pc_tf_til?tag=tenacious00-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=4f192233c68ef92a3c3faf7f1e4afe97&creativeASIN=B00M0PRKRE
- Potty pads in a ziplock bag, 2 per bag. Use these to put down in the airport bathrooms for puppy to safely potty on. Gloves if you so choose. Do not use the dog area. See blog #1 in the series for more information.
- Hand sanitizer.
- Adaptil Puppy collar Link here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DGWP4D7/ref=as_sl_pc_tf_til?tag=tenacious00-20&linkCode=w00&linkId=82593e61981e4bc05293feed560a0e73&creativeASIN=B07DGWP4D7
- Two small tupperware containers with lids. One to carry food and treats, another for water.
- Treats. I recommend very high value I like freeze dried raw treats, cut into very small pieces. As small as you can get.
- Harness and leash.
- Puppy wipes in the event your puppy steps in it’s poop you want to be able to clean him or her.
- Battery chargers for cell phones, in the event you need to play calming music for your puppy in their carrier.
- Download calming music ahead of time.
- Get scent articles of mom and other puppies.
Stay tuned for more in this blog series of how to fly with your puppy!