Dog Behavior Consulting with Tenacious℠ Dog Training
Having a dog with behavioral issues can be a lot of things. It can be challenging, embarrassing, isolating, heartbreaking and frustrating…the good news is I can help! My initial behavior consulting packages are done online, as to not change the environment, therefore accidentally influencing your dog’s behavior.
What does a Behavioral Consult look like?
We ask the whole family is home and able to participate.
- Consultations typically take 60 minutes as they involve collecting historical information, observing the pet(s) if appropriate, providing you with basic management and safety guidelines. All session are done via Zoom.
- Furthermore, we provide an outline of what treatment for these behaviors is likely to include for future appointments.
- All of our behavior modification plans are rooted in modern science-based protocols, which use positive reinforcement training along with management strategies to setup the whole family, four-legged and two-legged, for success.
- Also please understand I do prefer a team approach, when appropriate. I may recommend a veterinary visit.
Some of the behaviors I can help with include:
- House soiling
- Destructive behaviors
- Resource guarding
- Separation Anxiety
- Lack of impulse control
- Our initial behavior consulting is $357.00, this also includes 2 follow up training sessions all done via zoom.