Do love helping people understand their dog (s)? Do you love positive reinforcement training? Than we would love to visit with you.
We are professional, agile and innovative. We’re looking for an energetic and creative Certified Technician and a Certified Trainer to help us to positively impact lives, one dog at a time. These positions will provide in home care based on your skill set, to Tenacious Clients. Weather you have a background in behavioral modification or helping with tasks such as nail trims we want you on the team! You set your own schedule. Weather you are looking for part time or full time hours, we will do our best to accommadate your needs.
- Be able to design and implement training programs.
- Be able to help learners learn.
- Conduct training sessions.
- Help animals with behavior modification
- Help animals with routine care that does not require a Vets supervision- such as nail trims
- Listen and counsel our clients
- Be a great communicator verbally and written
- Be a life long learner
Biggest needs are:
- Helping clients with Cooperative Care in their home.
- Teaching Dogs to Loose Leash Walk.
- Helping Clients with Grooming needs.
- Help with setting up new puppies owners for success.
- We want to expand our in home training offerings, called stay and trains, meaning we go into homes, train the dog, and then pass off what they learned to their owners. This requires your ability to video your sessions and make sure your clients are keeping up on their “homework”.
Please Send us your Resume at TenaciousDogTraining@gmail.com